Please click here to download resume.
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence RI : MDes Interior Architecture with focus on Adaptive Reuse
School of Visual Arts, New York NY : BFA Interior Design
Teaching Assistant : Building Materials Exploration Int|AR-2315 at Rhode Island School of Design for professor Mary-Ann Agresti.
David Stark Design & Production, New York NY : Design & Technical Intern (Design Production & Event Planning)
- Initiated design concepts for galas and public/corporate events, and researched technical execution.
- Prepared presentation materials for client meetings.
- Assisted with site measurement, material sourcing for production and on-site installation.
Wilson Associates, Shanghai, China : Designer (Hospitality Design)
- Developed concept presentations for hospitality projects.
- Produced schematic & construction drawings; coordinated internal communication between global offices.
- Sourced and coordinated with local architectural suppliers and FF&E vendors.
Wilson Associates, New York NY : Intern & Design Assistant (Residential & Hospitality Design)
- Generated space planning and design concept for hotels, residential and other hospitality projects.
- Worked closely with FF&E designers and architects on Beijing Senior Community Housing project which
was awarded the Best Senior Friendly Design.
- Sourced and produced architectural and FF&E specifications.
- Developed mood boards for concept presentations for project pitching.
FR-EE Fernando Romero Architects, New York NY : Architectural Intern (Architecture Design)
- Worked on a Biodiversity Museum project from researching the ecological system, developing two concept
schemes, massing studies, to producing convincing graphic diagrams and CGI architectural renderings.
MAUD Maxthreads Architecture & Urban Design, London UK : Architectural Intern (Interior & Architecture Design)
- Possessed thorough knowledge of efficient production workflow, begging from creating digital geographical
topography from SketchUp or AutoCAD, digital model making for interior, architecture and landscape
designs, to producing atmospheric and photo-realistic CGI renderings in VRay with post production.
Morpho Design Group, Taipei, Taiwan : Design Intern (Interior Design)
- Designed a booklet template system for residential projects.
- Assisted in inspiration and concept research; site measurement and digital/physical model making.
OTHER RELATED EXPERIENCE
2015-2016 Exhibition Curation for IntAR, at Woods Gerry Gallery, Rhode Island School of Design, Providence RI
2015-2016 Graphic Editor for The 50 Life Changing Books, Taipei, Taiwan
2014-2015 Design Mentor, ACG International Art Education, Shanghai, China
3D Software: Rhino, V-Ray, Revit (BIM), SketchUp, Grasshopper
2D Software: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Digital Fabrication: Laser Cut, Formlabs, MakerBot, UV Print, Vacuum Former